Saturday, December 02, 2006






Here are some random pictures! The first two are of the cat and my younger sister Shelly. The second is a picture of Rachelle (Shelly's friend) myself and Shelly at big Jud's. Big Jud's is a restaurant where they serve a HUGE burger, fries and a milkshake and if you eat it all (by yourself) you get your picture on the wall. It is really quite disgusting but, it was fun to eat there for one night! The last two pictures are of Shelly and I on her birthday. Parker and I got her that gigantic cocktail ring along with some cute headbands. I thinks she had a pretty good birthday, all her good friends threw her a suprise party at Craigo's, the best pizza joint in town. I will try and get some pictures of Paker on this blog, believe me he's around, just not in the pcitures!

No comments: