Tuesday, March 06, 2007






A few days ago Abbey "tagged" me to list my five favorite things. So, number one on my list is of course my husband. I love, love, love him!!! Number two on the list has to be March Madness. Who doesn't love 24 hours a day of basketball games???? Number three, a brand new pair of pumps. There is something about slipping on a new pair of heels that makes me feel womanly! Number four on the count down is some Cold Stone ice cream. I worked there for almost a year and the ice cream never got old. Custom ice cream....can life get better? My last of my five favorite things would have to be the rain. Since we moved from Seattle, it is one of the things I miss the most (besides the family anyway). I love jumping on a trampoline while it rains but, I don't think anything beats the way the air smells after a big pour down.

No comments: