Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We made it!

After six days and thirty hours in the car, we made it to Ohio! We are safe and absolutely LOVING our new location (minus the humidity--yuck!) as we are five minutes to Lake Erie. Parker is at his third day of work and enjoying everything that comes with working for a great company.

The moving truck was supposed to be here last Monday but now its not coming until Saturday. We are anxious to move into our new apartment and I am certain the hotel staff is anxious for us to move on too! The kids are doing fine, I fear I am the one having a hard time being in a hotel room all day! We are exploring our new city and loving what it has to offer. More posts to come once I have my computer!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

To Love said...

I will always have a special place in my heart for Oho! Don't forget the metro-parks, coventry cuisine and the outlets in Solon....