Saturday, August 06, 2011

Got a Cold?

A few weeks ago I was doing some homework while Colton played and watched a show shortly before bed. I realized I hadn't heard him for a few minutes which is always bad sign. I started walking toward him when I was overwhelmed by the smell of vapor rub. I was so confused. I started walking much faster. I got over to Colton to see him COVERED in vapor rub. He found the jar and smeared it all over himself AND my window. Because vapor rub is oil based it is hard to clean up. I put Colton in the bath which only amplified the smell. Our apartment smelled like it got a cold for several days. Not what I had in mind for finals week!

No comments: