Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I think it is time to start on the blogging train again. I have been really lazy about posting for the past several months and I think it is time to redeem myself! Here is a quick update on our lives. We moved into a house in November, a lovely three bedroom rambler. It has been amazing so far! I (Char)am six months pregnant and feeling our black belt, ninja kid every day. I also started substitute teaching......too many stories to tell! Parker has started school at Ottawa University and has taken over caring for the twins. We are healthy and happy here in Arizona. In fact, we just went swimming yesterday, it was 75 degrees! I will post some pictures of mt belly and our house shortly.

1 comment:

The Bottjer Family said...

Been a long time.... nice to have you back. We should get together soon. I hope all is going well!