Monday, September 28, 2009



Saturday Night with Mom


Parker was busy Saturday night so Colton and I went on a date. We watched Finding Nemo (all ten minutes that he would sit still!) and shared some popcorn. Well, Colton kind of shared the popcorn. He insisted on keeping the bowl in his lap in his custom made bed. Yes, that is a laundry basket with a pillow and blanket. No, it wasn't my idea. He dragged the pillow and blanket over to the basket and I helped him set it up. He is such a funny kid!

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

This is so cute. I love it when they come up with stuff like this. Tommy always likes to hold the popcorn too. But unlike perfect Colton he inhales it as fast as possible.

sariqd said...

Way too cute!

The Bottjer Family said...

Awesome. I loved when Landon went through the laundry basket phase. He would sit in it all the time and think it was a car and wanted me to push him around in it. So cute.