Tuesday, January 19, 2010

24 Hours with Shelly

When I found out my younger sister, Shelly, was going to Salt Lake for a wedding I decided she might as well come up to Rexburg. She did. It was such a treat for her to come! Colton loved having someone else to chase him around and Paxton loved having her to cuddle with. We enjoyed Super Mario for the Wii, muddy buddies, and G's dairy ice cream and of course Shelly's hysterical company. She could only stay for 24 hours (literally) but we loved every minute of it. Come back soon Shelly!


2 comments:

Elk Dresses said...

Woo boy. Oh my. I thought I read that PARKER enjoyed having someone to cuddle with, and I was like, wow, that's kind of wierd...

Shelly Babcock said...

I miss you tons! I wish I was able to stay longer. I also wished you looked at these pictures before I left because these are gross. Loves!