Thursday, May 06, 2010

10 Minutes and Diaper Boxes

I get tired or throwing away perfectly good diaper boxes so I decided to get creative and I came up with a castle. Playing with the castle occupied most of the morning so it was certainly a success! Colton really seemed to have fun being a "knight" and putting his foam sword to good use. I love that Colton insisted on wearing the helmet the whole time.... next time I will have to make him a shield! I'm keeping the castle in the garage and saving it for a rainy day..... or in Rexburg's case, the next snow day. Yes, it snowed last night.

3 comments:

Sister Babcock said...

How fun, and what a creative mom you are!

To Love said...

My kids are so jealous -- they want to come be the mariachi court jesters at your house.

The Bottjer Family said...

that's freakin' awesome! you are great! maybe i should save our diaper boxes- heaven knows we have enough!!!