Monday, December 10, 2012

Hair Hack

I donated my hair! Like, all of it. I have been wanting to donate my hair for a looonnnnggg time but refused to do it until I lost some weight (down 30 lb's after the initial 30 lb's I lost after having Payton! I have got to stop gaining so much weight during pregnancy...) because short hair styles are not so cute on an overly round face. I think this is the fifth time I have donated my hair and it was by far the most special. Parker's mother has breast cancer and she lost all her hair from chemo. I tried to find someone that could take my hair and make a wig for her but no one in the states makes wigs, it is all done over seas. This donation was in her honor and I will remember it forever! Love you, mom!

You read that right. Sixteen inches!


No comments: