Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tombstone Tournament

I mentioned in the previous post that Parker's basketball team won the tournament, so here are the pictures to prove it! Dave (the head coach) is the yearbook teacher and he has access to really nice cameras. He allowed me to snap a few photos with his camera during the tournament and I got a couple cool action pictures. I am still learning the ropes of photography so hopefully my skills will improve over time. I am nothing compared to my sister Whitni, maybe she can teach me a few tricks! 








2 comments:

WhitParks said...

You know I will teach you anything I know about photography! Love you sis.

To Love said...

Your photos look awesome! Please bless that you'll post some of the folks in snowy Seattle. Hopefully when you get back into town.