Wednesday, May 28, 2008



The Chronicles of Narnia

With the baby coming so soon, Parker decided that he was going to take me out on a final date before the kid comes and we can't for a few weeks. It was so fun to go to dinner and a movie with just the two of us. I cherish that quality time so, it totally made my week! We went to dinner at Red Robin and then we went to see the new Chronicles, Prince Caspian. It was a great movie! I can't say I liked it more than the first, but I didn't regret paying 19$ bucks for the two of us to see it. To top off the night we went and got some milk and Krispy Kreme donuts after the movie. Thought I would add a little extra weight to the kid since he isn't big enough already. It was a wonderful evening! Thanks babe!

1 comment:

Clev Clan said...

We also loved the movie!! My kids totally think it is better than the first!