Saturday, June 21, 2008

Colton's Two Week Appointment

Yesterday Colton had his two week visit with the pediatrician. I am happy to report that he is a really healthy baby. He is now 9 pounds which is crazy. He has put on 12 ounces in 10 days! The doctor said I do a really good job feeding him which makes me laugh when I think about it. They also measured him and he is now 21.5 inches long, he has put on a half inch since birth. That puts him in the 70% for weight, and the 75% for height.

I also had an appointment 2 days ago. Doctor said my incision is healing nicely which is a relief. I still get some serious pain when I twist or bend but other than that, I back to normal activity. Well, I can't say I do a whole lot but, I am out and about. Hooray for everyone being healthy and happy!

This picture puts a smile on my face! I guess I caught him off guard.


Happy little baby..... not sure what is up with the flared nostrils. He always does that!

2 comments:

Jess said...

He is getting big sooo fast! He is so cute!!!

Candace said...

Yay! Glad things are going well! That is such a cute shirt too!