Friday, June 20, 2008

I have ankles again!

I took these pictures a few days ago and I am finally getting around to posting them. I don't think I need to explain the pictures but, in case you don't remember, my legs and ankles used to be extremely swollen. It is so nice to have my legs back! The swelling was gone in about a week and a half and it is always a complete shock to look down and see ankle bones and tendons. In fact, the other day Parker and I were admiring my "new" legs and he exclaimed "Look how long your toes are!" I started laughing because they sure didn't grow longer overnight. They look longer because they are not fat little sausages anymore! Oh, sweet ankles.




3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! It's great to know you are getting your body back, it gives me hope! I haven't started swelling yet but with the hot hot summer that lies ahead, I'm not holding my breath! (Just drinking TONS of H20)

kaitlin said...

haha char i loved this post.
sometimes we forgot to be grateful for the small things. today i will be thankful for my ankles.

Jess said...

Yay for ankles!! You look great by the way!!!