Sunday, January 04, 2009

Snow!!!

It was a white Christmas in Washington this year! We were all shocked with the amount of snow that came down over the period of a week. There were certain areas where the snow was knee deep! It was so fun to take Colton outside so he could see the snow, he liked watching the flakes fall but that was about it! My parents bought him a hat and gloves (you can't find hats and gloves in Arizona!) and I thought he looked too cute in them! The snow was certainly a special treat this year.

This is a picture of the street Parker's parents live on.


















Here is their back table. I think the metal rim at the bottom is at least an inch and a half to two inches thick.























My boys!


















Lookin' fly in Colton's new hat.


















So cute.

1 comment:

To Love said...

I can hardly recognize the neighborhood. However, how beautiful to have a white Christmas, especially coming from Arizona.

Colton's hat is darling. Grandma B. always knows just the hats to buy.

Hey, do you have a picture of her tree? She said she bought some new decorations this year, and I would love to see a few pics.